The customer survey is an important tool to analyze customer experience. Tell BI-LO survey is collecting data to understand the future need of its buyer. It also helps them to understand how they can improve the overall shopping experience for the purchaser. If you have recently visited any of the stores of BI-LO and wanted to share your opinion then take BI-LO customer experience feedback through www.tellbi-lo.com. Moreover, the participant is eligible to get a discount code of $5 at the end of a survey. It can be used for your Next purchase at the store. Buyer can redeem $5 code when they shop $40 or plus.
Tell BI-LO Survey
BI-LO is very eager to know how their customers feel about their store. It is very important to know the experience of customers; it helps to improve quality of service and products. Candid feedback from the buyer can lead to taking tough and vital management level decision. So if you want to share your shopping experience with BI-LO then take an online survey and let the company know your views. You will also get a discount code of $5 which you can redeem for your next purchase.
BI-LO is supermarket chain in the United States, It has 164 stores and 13000 plus employee pool. It is open for 24 hours a day, where customers can buy anything at any time. The organization offers a range of products with lucrative discounts to its clients.
How to take part in Tell BI-LO Survey?
Buyers can share their candid feedback online through official website of the company. If you are not aware of the process then we have explained the whole process on this web page.
- In order to participate in the survey, first of all, you have to open tellbi-lo.com.
- It is the official website of a company; here you have to enter 18 digit unique code.
- It is available on your receipt, enter the code and start the survey
- Portal will ask some simple question, related to your shopping experience.
- Answer all questions honestly and complete the feedback program.
- Don’t forget to add contact details at the end of the online survey
Take Part in Survey = Click here